Training for the Cross - Blog

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Now Ponies, Don't You Worry

You will be secure, because there is hope; you will look about you and take your rest in safety. You will lie down, with no one to make you afraid, and many will court your favor (Job 11:18-19).
Wade Black, Ray Hunt Memorial Clinic, photo by Allison Ballinger

Allison Ballinger put together 4 fantastic slideshows of pictures she took from the 2010 Ray Hunt Memorial, accompanied by music. Visit Cross B Photography to take a look and listen! They are beautiful!

Ponies
By Jeffrey Bullock

Somewhere out on the prairie
Is the greatest cowboy that's ever been,
And when he lays his hands upon the ponies
They shudder with an understanding skin.

And he says, "Ponies, now ponies, don't you worry,
I have not come to steal your fire away.
I want to fly with you across the sunrise,
Discover what begins each shining day."

Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Do not cast me from your presence or take your Holy Spirit from me.  Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me (Psalm 51:10-12).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home